Never say never. Even a year ago, we said we would never build a turntable. What changed? While developing the new phono preamplifier models, the wide bandwidth and low distortion of our new gain stages reminded us of how breathtaking and fresh ‘high resolution’ vinyl playback can be. So we turned to the source.
Each feature in the BLP-1 Turntable represents an effort to engineer remarkably accurate vinyl playback by holding exceptional speed stability and mitigating resonances. Included with the BLP-1 Turntable is the Bryston BTP-1, a Bryston designed pulse width modulation power supply which powers the BLP-1 motor and holds it at an exceptionally accurate 33 1/3 and 45 RPM.
- Tonearm featuring a seven-segment titanium arm tube with integrated headshell, is virtually immune to cantilever borne vibration
- Belt drive with an on-board PWM synchronous low speed / high torque motor achieves perfect belt tension and coupling to the platter without added noise
- Dense 35mm thick Delrin® platter with integrated record mat, damps non-musical vibration yet preserves incredible detail
- Innovative hardened carbon-steel spindle and ultra hard bronze bearing polished to 0.02mm tolerance
- Unique vented plinth both eliminates platter turbulence and prevents vibration from reaching the bearing
- Thick low-resonance acrylic dust cover
- BTP-1 power supply
- Record clamp
- Tonearm cable
- Three year Bryston warranty
- "If you’ve been searching for your 'forever' table and thought you had to spend $25K or more to get it, listen to Bryston’s turntable... This may just be the last turntable you’ll ever buy." - Novo
- "I don’t exactly know if Bryston had finding future customers in mind or if the Canadian company wanted to please its many admirers and users first. In either case, we can safely say Mission Accomplished!" - Adrien Rouah, Mag@zine TED